Thursday 17 February 2011

'what you don't have now will come back again'

So i discovered Noah and The Whale's new single properly yesterday and have been addicted since, L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N has really uplifted my spirits and put a little bit more of a spring in my step. I haven't listened to them intently for years, but im really impressed with their new material, and it kicked me up the backside good and proper. Half term starts tomorrow and i am so excited that i could happily count the hours until 3:35, however i wont do that, as it would be tedious and incredibly weird to read. I am just in dire need of a solid rest, although im aware of the mountain of work i'll have to do, my brain is begging me to have a rest and my eyes really are craving some time in the land of nod. Therefore i am planning on spending some quality tiempo con las chicas, catching up on art, learning some spanish, seeing my most important boy-friend john, and catching up with people i dont attend college with. not to mention -

LONDON, ah London, that amazingly fabulous place. My mother is taking my siblings and i for a little escape and it will no doubt be the highlight of my week, maybe ever month, or year... She has booked us in to see three west end productions very very very close to my heart (more about them nearer the time) which makes the time i will spend there ever more sacred.

i am so impressed i am keeping this up - praise me.

No comments:

Post a Comment