Saturday 19 February 2011

'we're just two friends, two good friends, two best friends'

my lob yogurt
Hannah - noun - the most amazing best friend, my best friend, words cant even describe her so this definition is pointless, loved for the wonderful surprises she springs on me and the way she never fails to know how to cheer me up, the person i come to first with any news, problem or issue, the person i spend most of my time with, the person who i know will always be there to point out the new spots on my face, or call me a slag when necessary, to become protective over me, to buy my dinner when i'm skint, to use all my face-wipes, to beg for a Sarah made toasty, to shake junk with, to get down to a bit of jess, to spoon when we're drunk, to mock my hat from greece, to argue jacob is better than edward, or to fall in love with charlie st. cloud with, let me stay at her house on a weeknight, to let me use her toothbrush,  to take me to the hospital when i break my bones, a sister to me, and a perfect one at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment