Monday 14 February 2011

Valentines

happy lovey dovey eccesive sop day that makes you kinda wanna vom.
okay that was a bit extreme, realistically i dont actually care about valentines day in the slightest, its not that i dislike it or love it, I'm simply completely impartial. Even when i have been with someone, and in one of the strongest relationships ever, i still haven't felt the need to celebrate it, if you're in love you should show it everyday, and concentrating your feelings into a mere 24 hours is just well, silly.
on a more cheerful note, i am writing, which it impressive for me seen as it is late, and technically still the 14th of february in my mind, we'll pretend.
I spent today in the most beautiful way possible, a meal with the girls and then a lovely 'movie night' which in fact resulted in a large gathering to view Glee, but it was just what we all needed, a day to defy convention and celebrate the beauty of 'sisters before misters' 


<3
And what is even better, i ended up in Hannah's bed reading my favourite childhood book, which she bought me to reduce my sadness after the craziest of break ups, shes amazing - day. made. 

Dabbleeeeeee



No comments:

Post a Comment