Wednesday 16 February 2011

J to the - E to the - double S - I - E

I am completely and utterly uncontrollably obsessed and in love with the goddess that is Jessie J.  I have been listening to her for about five months now and she is just a sheer inspiration! every song manages to give me goosebumps and the lyrics are so amazing words can only begin to express they're beauty.I would love to meet her more than anything else at the moment, she changes my mood in a heartbeat and her personality matches the brilliance of her song writing, and as sad as it may appear, i feel as though i know her (this leads to my Jessie days, like today, where i kinda feel like i am her, the tiniest bit)
i am one of these people who get rather possesive over the things i adore, and i can feel myself getting like this over Jessie, i become aggitated and really wound up when younger people or even people my age begin to obsess over her when i know they've only heard the songs she has actually released, potentially one of my biggest downfalls but i can't help it, because frankly i know i love her more. the absolute most.


perfection

Also - i have had so so so so so much college work at the moment and it really does stress me out to the maximo, the extent of my night has been spent attempting to concentrate on writing a spanish essay. I dont know what is wrong with me at the moment but my motivation is near none existent,  therefore i have decided over half term i shall do whatever it takes to get my work up to scratch (please never hold me to that).
four hours later...

No comments:

Post a Comment